Learn Indonesian Language Online with Us
Now it is possible for you to learn Indonesian language online. IndonesianLanguage.net provides Indonesian language e-learning course online via Skype. This distance learning is defined as a planned teaching/learning experience that uses a wide spectrum of technologies mainly internet to reach learners at a distance. The students do not need to come to our school at all. Therefore if you would like to learn Indonesian language yet limited with time and space, you can still learn Indonesian at your own home or office with your teacher teaches you live online via Skype. This method of learning is much more flexible since you do not have to be physically present at our school in Bandung.
1. Flexible: you have total flexibility to choose the topics, learning schedule, and place. We provide flexible learning sessions to our students: 06.00 to 20:00 West Indonesia Time Zone (GMT+7) from Monday to Sunday.
2. Cost: you can save your money and time. There is no transportation and accommodation fee. You can do your daily activities and jobs as usual while doing e-learning.
3. Privacy: since we run private online classes (one-on-one), you have total control on how fast or how intensive you want the lessons to be. No webcam is necessary.
Our distance learning gives our students an alternative way of learning Indonesian effectively. Below are some requirements you have to meet before starting the lessons:
1. Placement test
Unless you are a beginner, a placement test is required to determine your level of Indonesian profiency.
This placement test is sent through email.
2. Cost: after completing your placement test, you have to pay your course fee in advance. The cost for e-learning:
1. Package A: twice a week, @1.5 hrs each (which totals 12 hrs, which has to be finished within 1 month): Rp 2,150,000 per month (or US$ 228.9 if sent through Paypal or credit card)
2. Package B: 3 times a week, @1.5hrs each (which totals 18 hrs, which has to be finished within 1 month): Rp 2,500,000 per month (or US$289.9 if sent through Paypal or credit card)
3. Package C: (which totals 24 hrs, which has to be finished within 1 month): Rp 3,100,000 per month (or US$ 359.9 if sent through Paypal or credit card).
4. Package D: (which totals 28 hrs, which has to be finished within 1 month): Rp 3,250,000 (or US$379.9 if sent through Paypal or credit card).
5. Package E: (which totals 36 hrs, which has to be finished within 1 month): Rp 4,150,000 (or US$478.9 if sent through Paypal or credit card).
All the above fees already include learning materials. We give a 10%-discount for those who enroll in 60-hour class or more within one month & for those who enroll in 3-month package in advance.
If you send the payment through direct bank transfer, please send the full payment to:
Acc. #: 010-110-97335-8
Bank OCBC NISP
Cabang Taman Cibeunying Selatan, Bandung
Please send us a copy of the telegraphic transfer
Or by PayPal, to: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Materials: learning materials will be emailed before class.
– The payment for the course is made in advance
– The payment is not refundable
In case the payment is made by direct bank transfer, please send us a copy of the telegraphic transfer.
Any lesson cancellation shall be notified within no later than 1 hour prior to class commencement. Otherwise, there will be no substitution for the lesson.
If Indonesianlanguage.net terminates the provision of its service, we will make a 100% refund on the remaining sessions. No refunds shall be offered to the student if the student terminates the agreement, where a service is deemed to have already been provided and is, for all intents and purposes, already underway. If, subsequent to the payment in advance being made, the agreement is terminated by the student before the services are underway, there shall be no refund for the unused services.
Should you need any further inquiries, please do not hesitate to contact us at: